Friday, March 15, 2019

Yay!! Precious Baby ~ Power Poppy




Happy, Happy Friday!!!  I am so ready for the weekend, and I'm super excited to share today's card with you.  It has been a LONG time since I went full blown "distress mode" on a card.  Years I think.  And it was so much fun!!!  I have a baby shower to attend for one of my nieces this weekend, and she's from an antique loving family.  Her colors were navy and gray, so I thought I'd lean towards grays for this baby card.  I added some yellows to make it a little more happy.

I used Power Poppy's Precious Baby stamp set.  This image includes a set of baby blocks, but I didn't think they fit well proportionally on the card, so I just cut them off.  Easy peasy.  Below is a close up of the image.


For the inside, I used another of the sentiments included in this set.


That's it for today's project.  I hope you'll check out what the following Bloom Brigaders have to share today:
Thanks for visiting!!  I hope you have an awesome weekend filled with creative ideas!!

Happy Stamping! 
___________________________________________________

StampsPrecious Baby (Power Poppy)
Paper:  X-Press It, Captured Adventures (49 Market), Gina K
Ink:  Versamark, Hickory Smoke (Distress Oxide), Black Soot (Distress Ink), Whisper White (SU!)
Dies:  Hanging Sign (Tim Holtz Alterations Sizzix), Heirloom Rectangle, Classic Circles Scalloped, Standard Circles (Spellbinders), Mini Daisy (Sizzix)
Accessories:  Copics, White Embossing Powder (SU!), Black Fun Flock, White Gel Pen 10, Sequins (Pizzazz Aplenty), Silk Ribbon, Distrezz-it-All (Zutter) 

2 comments:

Stacy Morgan said...

What a sweet baby card Tosh. Vintage like feel and the warm grey hues with the sunshine yellow on the flowers is darling. Oh so sweet.

Henriëtte Creatively Happy said...

Wow Tosha I love this babycard, it's so different from all the ones you see. Great vintage look and that little lam, so cute.
Thank you so much for sharing and have a great Sunday.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs