Friday, September 15, 2017

Merriest Berries in Pink ~ Power Poppy



Happy Friday!!!  I have a Blingy Power Poppy card to share with you today!  Boy did I go all glitter crazy!!!  I have a lot of vintage ornaments and many of them are pretty sparkly.  And pink is quite a Shabby Chic Christmas color.  So I thought, why not color up Power Poppy's new Merriest Berries digital image in pink?  Oh, yeah!!  I kind of wish I would have left the ribbon white.  I was going for a silver feel, but I went too dark.  *sigh*... but I colored it last, with this being my second attempt, and so...I left it as is.

I added Glossy Accents (Ranger) to the candy cane, and then added some Dazzling Diamonds glitter (SU!) to the ribbon, berries and mistletoe leaves while the candy cane was still wet so the glitter would adhere a bit to it too.  Lastly, I wanted the large holly leaves to be extra dramatic, so I added some glass glitter to them to really make them stand out.  I also added some glass glitter, randomly, to the scroll frame in the background.  

Here's a close-up so you can REALLY see all the sparkle.  I know...I got a bit carried away. But it's super fun irl! 




Copics: RV17, RV14, RV13, RV11, RV10, RV000, C5, C3, C1, C00

That about sums up my card for today!!  Be sure to stop by the following Bloom Brigade blogs for some more inspiration!!

Allison Cope
Christine Okken
Cindy Lawrence
Julie Koerber
Katie Sims
Stacy Morgan
Tosha Leyendekker---you are here

So glad you dropped by!!  I hope you have a delightful weekend!!

Happy Stamping!
_____________________________________________________________

StampsMerriest Berries (Power Poppy Digital)
Paper:  Maja Design, X-Press It
Ink:  Printer
Dies:  Fleur De Square (Spellbinders), Outside In Stitched Scalloped Square Stackables (Lawn Fawn)
Accessories:  Copics, Ribbon, Rhinestones (Pizzazz Aplenty), Dazzling Diamonds Glitter (SU!), Quickie Glue Pen, Glass Glitter 

6 comments:

Stacy Morgan said...

Turned out beautiful I think and I really like all the sparkles. THose tiny jewels in the corners are awesome. Beautiful Tosh!

Conniecrafter said...

Beautiful, I think the silver touch you gave to it is just perfect, love the shabby/vintage look to it and all the sparkle ;)

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

Soooo lovely with these powdery colors !

CherylQuilts said...

Ooh, Tosh, this is gorgeous, and I love the soft color and wonderful dies...gorgeous gems too. Your colors are really beautiful, and I love the the closeup photo that shows all the sparkle and gloss...stunning card, sweet friend!! Glad you just went with it, because it's perfect!! Hugs! xoxo

CherylQuilts said...

Me again! Hehe! I was just scrolling up again (I often do that), and I noticed the beautiful ribbon with the twine and the gem...I love it!! More hugs!

Jerri Jimenez said...

Totally loving this one in pink. You know of all the glitters out there, Dazzling Diamonds is still my favorite! Love your gorgeous card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs