Friday, August 4, 2017

Mix and Match ~ Power Poppy Power and Spark Challenge

 

http://powerpoppy.blogspot.com/
Happy Friday!!!  I hope y'all are ready for a new Power Poppy Power and Spark challenge!  I thought it would be fun to "Mix and Match" some Power Poppy stamp sets this month!!  All you have to do is use at least two different Power Poppy stamp sets on your project.  It could be two clear sets, two digital sets, or if you're feeling really adventurous, use digital and clear!  What!?!?!?  If you only have one Power Poppy set, please don't let that stop you from participating.  Just use it along with whatever else you have.  Or you could just quick purchase a digital set.  It's really quick and easy to do.

Anyway...on to my project.  I combined two Christmas themed digital sets:  Hollyberries and Wreath: Felt Leaves and Fruit.  There is also a Holly image in the clear set called Holly Golightly, but I wanted my image larger and with digital images, I can make them as large as I want.

I started by creating my background with the Hollyberries set in Photoshop.  I printed it out and diecut it using Stitched Rectangles (Waltzingmouse).  I then printed out the Wreath: Felt Leaves and Fruit set separately.

Everything was colored with Copics, and I added a bit of sparkle to the white pom-poms.  Below is a close up so you can see the sparkle better.


For all the details, and how you can participate in this month's Power Poppy Power and Spark Challenge, be sure to check out the Power Poppy blog.  We'd love to see how you "Mix it Up"!

And for some more inspirational Power Poppy projects, check out the following Bloom Brigade Blogs:

Christine Okken
Cindy Lawrence
Stacy Morgan
Tosha Leyendekker---you are here



Copics:  Holly Leaves ~ G29, G46, G43, G20, YG01 Holly Berries ~ R39, R37, R35  Felt Leaves G07, YG07, YG01 Felt Pom-Poms ~ T2 Felt Berries ~ R39, R37, R35 Felt Branch ~ E47, E44, E43

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a fantastic weekend!!
  Happy Stamping!!!
_______________________________________________________________

Paper:  X-Press It, Kraft (PTI)
Ink:  Printer, Antique Linen and Vintage Photo (Ranger Distress)
Dies:  Stitched Rectangle (Waltzingmouse), Hoop It Up (Jillian Vance Design)
Accessories:  Copics, Black Stitched Ribbon (SU!), Dazzling Diamonds Glitter (SU!), Quickie Glue Pen

6 comments:

Jerri Jimenez said...

Oh my gosh, Tosha, this is absolutely amazing! I love it! A perfect Christmas card for a sewer . . . that embroidery hoop die is so very adorable, I have got to purchase that! Sweetie, you've enabled me! Hugs!!!!

Donna Ellis said...

How lovely, Tosh, and beautifully colored! hugs, de

ChristineCreations said...

You’ve done such a beautiful job combining sets Tosh...this is such a gorgeous warm festive design. That embroidery hoop die is fabulous!

Robyn Oliver said...

Oh Tosh, I love this card, just gorgeous - holly and Christmas colours, fabulous

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Tosh! This is GORGEOUS! Your coloring is amazing...I love the flicking on the holly leaves! Beautifully done! And what a gorgeous layout with the background using these beautiful holly leaves and berries. You've added a perfect vintage feel with the shading too. And wow, the die you've used is perfect, along with the ribbon! Beautifully done with the focal image...I LOVE it ALL! And what a great challenge this month! I'll have to think about that and do something. Hugs!

Ann said...

Tosh, this is just beautiful and loving the vintage feel. Loved the challenge theme you picked this month. Crafty hugs to you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs