Sunday, March 12, 2017

Loving Tulips ~ Power Poppy Release Previews



Hello creative friends!  Have you been enjoying all the Power Poppy Previews?  Isn't Marcy incredibly talented?  I swear, she knows just what 's needed to add to our ever (delightfully) growing stamp collections!!  Today Power Poppy is once again featuring two new stamp sets:  Loving Tulips and Sweet Memories

I fell in love with this dotted "hello" the minute I saw it!  I have another fun idea I'll be sharing next week with it too.  So many ideas!!  I started by stamping the "hello" sentiment onto vellum cardstock (PTI) with Black Onyx Versafine.  I like that ink because it stamps really clean onto all surfaces.  However, you HAVE TO WAIT until it dries!!  And it takes awhile on the vellum because it can't soak into the paper.
  
I backed the circle with the same dp that I framed it with and diecut it using the Scallop Circle die by Pretty Pink Posh.  The sweet little Scallop Border was also diecut using a Pretty Pink Posh die.

Lastly, I added the darling sentiment and a charming little punched daisy to finish it off.

No coloring today peeps.  Just stamps and ink.

For some more inspiration, check out the blogs of my fellow Bloomies.  These gals have some serious creative skills!!


Once again, I have another preview to share with you tomorrow.  It's quite the unique set and is just lovely!!  So I hope you'll drop by again.

  Happy Stamping!
________________________________________________________________________

Stamps:  Loving Tulips (Power Poppy)
Paper:  X-Press It, #Me (Kaisercraft), Vellum and Smokey Gray (PTI)
Ink:  Black Onyx (Versafine)
Dies:  Scallop Circles and Scallop Borders (Pretty Pink Posh), Standard Circles (Spellbinders)
Accessories:  Daisy and Leaf Punch (Martha Stewart)

9 comments:

Melanie Ann MacKenzie said...

What a great idea. I love shaped cards. Cheers.

Camille Short said...

Very pretty - yet not too difficult! Thank you for sharing.

Joyce Erb said...

Beautiful way to highlight the sentiment

Lagene said...

So Pretty!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Tosh!! I LOVE how you've used this fabulous "hello" sentiment and used it with the other one in a circle card with fabulous patterned paper! And the daisy is perfect. What a gorgeous card! Can hardly wait to see what else you have "up your sleeves" for more fun! Hugs and love! xoxo

Patti J said...

I'm so glad to see the hello used like this! Thanks for sharing and inspiring! Your card is wonderful!

Teri S. said...

I love that dotted Hello! The green you've used is so soft & pretty. Can't wait to see what you present us
with tomorrow.

Davi said...

I love round cards!! This is beautiful with the sweet hello and the fun little scalloped edges

Stacy Morgan said...

Adorable! Fun way to split the sentiments, great flowery paper. Oh such a fun circle card all around!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs