Monday, March 13, 2017

Artful Display ~ Power Poppy March Release

Hello y'all!!  We have some more Power Poppy inspiration for you today featuring 2 more stamp sets:  Artful Display and Peony Muse


http://powerpoppy.com/products/artful-display
I chose to work with Artful Display, because lets face it...I love anything vintage.  I started by stamping the plates onto copy paper, photo copied them onto Pion decorative paper and Minc'd them with white foil.  I stamped the sentiment with Onyx Black Versafine onto the same paper and punched it out using a Stampin' Up punch.  I embossed the background and added a sweet little diecut border and that's it.  Easy Peasy.

Check out what the rest of the Bloom Brigade has to share today:
That's it for today!  Now tomorrow is release day, and we've saved the biggest for last.  Seriously...the biggest flower stamp I've ever worked with and it's a beauty!  Can't wait to share it with you!!

  Happy Stamping!
 

_____________________________________________________________________________

StampsArtful Display (Power Poppy)
Paper:  X-Press It, Pion, Smokey Gray and White (PTI)
Ink:  Onyx Black Versafine
Dies:  Scallop Borders (Pretty Pink Posh)
Accessories:  Minc Machine, Minc Foil, Flower Punch (PunchaBunch), Rhinestones (Pizzazz Aplenty), Embossing Folder, 1" Corner Rounder (SU!)

6 comments:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Beautiful!

ChristineCreations said...

Oh SO fun Tosh! I was wondering how they would look on patterned paper, I’m so glad you showcased it! The white foil is the perfect touch!

Stacy Morgan said...

Feminine and sweet, I like the silver like lining around the plates, classy touch.

CherylQuilts said...

Tosh, how gorgeous! I just love these darling plates and can imagine what fun it will be to play with them. I've always loved arranging pictures on the floor before I hang them, and this will be even more fun...and they won't break...hehe! Beautifully done with the DP as Christine said, and I love the white MINC. I don't have one, but I will try white embossing. Love the beautiful DP (and would love to shop with you...wouldn't that be fun...with our sweet sister, eh?). Beautifully finished with the embossing and love the rhinestones and punch die along with the black matting...perfection! See you tomorrow for the grand finale! Oh my! Hugs and love! xoxo

Patti J said...

What a fun creation! Thanks for sharing!

Ann said...

Love it and so pretty embossed with silver.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs