Wednesday, December 28, 2016

#LoveWins ~ Power Poppy



I made a card today just for the fun of it!!  And I had a blast!!  Since the Christmas season is behind us now, I decided to make a Valentine card using Power Poppy's Good Thinking: Love Notes set.

I hauled out my Minc Machine and went to work.  This baby came together rather quickly and I think it turned out fabulous.  I have to mention that I had some help though...I used today's Splitcoaststampers Sketch designed by Power Poppy's very own, Ally.  You can find the sketch HERE.

Both sentiments were foiled using the Minc Machine, and I used a Cuttlebug embossing folder for the black panel.  I love the sweet little Photo Frame die from Jillian Vance Designs.  

That's it.  The sketch was an easy layout, which I thought was perfect for a masculine card.

Thanks for dropping by!!  I hope you are having a fabulous week!
  
  Happy Stamping!

_______________________________________________________________________

StampsGood Thinking: Love Notes (Power Poppy)
Paper:  Vintage Cream and Black (PTI), Yes, Please (MME), Retro Gold Glossy Lustre (Paper Temptress)
Ink:  Toner
Dies:  Stitched Dot Instant Photo Frame (Jillian Vance Designs)
Accessories:  Minc Machine, Embossing Folder (Cuttlebug) 

1 comment:

Pet73 said...

Love your card and love the citation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs