Friday, October 28, 2016

Bittersweet Wreath ~ Christmas for Power Poppy



http://powerpoppy.com/collections/digital-stamps/products/bittersweet-wreath
Hello creative friends!  I have a "Bittersweet" card to share with you today.  The 25th of this month, Power Poppy released a new digi stamp called Bittersweet Wreath with two "Thankful" sentiments.  An absolute charming set for Thanksgiving.  I thought, why can't it be a Christmas wreath too?  Or a Spring wreath,  or even a Summer Wreath.  This image is so versatile!  

Being me...I immediately thought "white".  So, I got out my Minc Machine and got to work Minc'ing this image with White Foil onto Kraft Cardstock.  I then colored the berries with a red colored pencil and diecut it using a die from Spellbinder's Blossom Tags and Accents dies.  I used a white colored pencil to color the embossed dots that were around the flower shape.


For the tag, I used a new Power Poppy sentiment from the Fully Stocked stamp set.  I stamped it with Versamark onto black cardstock and embossed it with detailed ep (Ranger)  Lastly, I sewed around the two panels, splattered some white acrylic paint, and added a few sequins.  It actually came together pretty quickly.  And for me, that is huge!!

For some more inspiration, check out the blogs of my fellow Bloomies:
That about sums up everything for today!  I hope you have a truly blessed weekend.  I know I am looking forward to staying home.  It's been a crazy busy week.

  Happy Stamping!
 
______________________________________________________________________________

StampsBittersweet Wreath and Fully Stocked (Power Poppy)
Paper:  Kraft and White (PTI), Santa's List (Teresa Collins)
Ink:  Versamark
Dies:  Blossom Tags and Accents and Tags 5 (Spellbinders)
Accessories:  Minc Machine, Minc Foil, Prismacolor Pencils, Sequins, White ep (Ranger), White Acrylic Paint, Sewing Machine

5 comments:

Linda Carson said...

Wow that's stunning!

Unknown said...

What a showcase! Beautiful background, complete with stitching. I love the layered dies and that fabulous wreath it is just delightful!

Jerri Jimenez said...

So beautiful Tosh, Marcy is blessed to have you on her team!

Davi said...

Very Beautiful! I love the white foil on the kraft and dots of red Very nice! The bit of red stripe really sets off too!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Tosh, this is GORGEOUS! I love when you use your Minc machine and wish I had one (and a laser printer). But I love seeing what you can do with it...even with white foil...how cool is that??? What stunning card with the white on kraft and the berries colored. A stunning layout with the stitching, twine, tag, and the great stripes! Beautifully done, sweet friend! Hugs! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs