Monday, October 5, 2015

Planner Basics Birthday Card ~ Waltzingmouse


Hello creative friends!!  I'm excited to share a card I made today with the fabulous new Waltzingmouse Stamp sets Planner Basics Frames, and Planner Basics Words.  Claire designed this set for all of you organizers out there, and it has a fabulous variety of images to help you with just that.  Well, I don't use planners, and I needed a masculine card, so....I thought it would be fun to use these sets to make a clipboard birthday card.  

I started by stamping the clipboard three times so I could layer the paper and make it more dimensional.  I cut out the "clip" of one of them, colored it with the silver Wink of Stella, and after stamping the "paper" image with the #22, I glued the clip on top...once again, to add dimension.  Lastly, I added the trendy "hashtag" with the sentiments, scored the white panel in the background for some texture and added a couple of flags (that are included in the stamp set).

That's it.  It's pretty CAS, but I think a lot of guys appreciate the lack of frou-frou.  ;)

Thanks for stopping by y'all!!  I hope you're having a great creative week!

   Happy Stamping!

_______________________________________________________________

StampsPlanner Basics Frames, Planner Basics Words (Waltzingmouse)
Ink:  Onyx Black (Versafine), Red Brick, Aloe Vera and Mango Madness (VersaMagic)
Accessories:  Silver Wink of Stella, Scor-Pal 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs