Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Waltzingmouse February Release Hop


Hello my creative friends!!  Welcome to the Waltzingmouse Blog Hop.  I back today to share my last project for this preview.  If you arrived here from Jeanne's blog you are right on track.

I love the classy elegance of this Special Lady image and thought she would look lovely on the top of a gift drawer box.  I used the tutorial HERE because all the measurements were already laid out and I didn't have to take the time to figure it out.  Papercraft Button does a great job of explaining each part to the drawer and how to make the easel.

Next up on the hop is the lovely and super creative Becca.

   Happy Stamping!
____________________________________________________________________

StampsSpecial Lady (Waltzingmouse)
Paper:  Crowded Attic (Tim Holtz), Kraft (PTI), Bazzill
Ink:  Perfect Plumeria (VersaMagic), Vintage Photo and Walnut Stain (Ranger Distress)
Accessories:  Hitch Fasteners (Tim Holtz), Metal Brad 

4 comments:

Shelly said...

Sooo pretty!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a gorgeous project Tosh!! I just love all your inked edges and the vintage feel you created!! Beautiful!!
I hope all is well my friend!
hugs,
Chris

jcobb said...

She is very classy and elegant! I love this stamp set!

Conniecrafter said...

that is so cool, love the vintage look of this!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs