Sunday, July 6, 2008

Featured Flourish ~

I haven't done a Featured Stamper challenge from Splitcoaststampers for a very long time. I had some time today, and thought why not? However, Teneale had so, so many cards that I would've just loved to CASE!! What an amazing gallery. If you get a chance, check it out. You won't be disappointed. I CASEd this CARD. When CASEing, you are required to change at least two things. I used different images, and colors, and I also Paper Toled and Ink distressed mine.

I loved how she took the main image on the top and stamped her bottom panel with it. I did the same. The bottom panel is actually the diamond from the top stamped over and over to cover the paper.

I received these gorgeous Anna Griffin Flourishes from my SIL awhile back, and am just now getting around to using them. I know...sad isn't it? But after using them just this once, I know I'm going to keep coming back to them. They are gorgeous!! The sentiment is from the Aged and Elegant Inque Boutique set.

Supplies:
Stamps - Flourishes Clear Stamp Set (Anna Griffin), Aged and Elegant (Inque Boutique)
Paper - Vanilla Cream, Suede Brown Dark, Suede Brown Light (Prismatic)
Ink - Latte, Espresso (Adirondack)
Accessories - Hardware (Stampin' Up) Rhinestone Gelly Gem (gel-a-tins), Scotch Mounting Tape, piercing tool, mat pack (Stampin' Up), sponge

4 comments:

Shelly said...

This is gorgeous Tosh. You have certainly given it your personal touch!

Denise Marzec said...

Love it, Tosh!! Gorgeous!

LeAnne said...

Very pretty card, I love the softness of the bottom part! You did a great job on your CASE.
LeAnne

Anonymous said...

OK...that has got to be some of the prettiest DP that I have ever seen!!! And believe me, I've seen some beautiful DP (you should know...:-)!! And your card is an elegant beauty!!! I love those flourishes!!!

Hugs friend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs