Friday, November 18, 2016

Birthday Party Time ~ Power Poppy



Hello my creative friends!!  Fall has finally arrived here in Central California, and I couldn't be more thrilled!!!  Our trees are finally changing color, and the air is crisper.  I thoroughly enjoyed a brisk 36 degree morning today while walking my dogs.  Yes!!!!

I have a special card to share with you today, using Power Poppy's Party Time set.   You see, it's one of our illustrious leaders' birthday on Sunday, and her name happens to be....JULIE!!  So, if you get a chance...hop on over to her blog and wish her a Happy Birthday!  She most definitely deserves a very special day!!  

Since her birthday is during "my Fall"...I thought I'd incorporate Fall colors.  The cake is colored with Copics, and I paper-pieced the banner using Cartabella's Autumn dp.

That's about about sums up today's project.  Now be sure to check out the following Bloom Brigaders for some more inspiration.


http://powerpoppy.blogspot.com/2016/11/were-dreaming-of-pink-christmas.html



Remember, we're still "Thinking Pink" for this month's Power Poppy Power and Spark Challenge.  We would love to see your Pink Christmas creation!!  If you participate, you could win some free Power Poppy stamps!!









Copics ~ R39, R37, R35 R32, G02, G00, YR18, YR15, YR12, BV31, C5, C3, C1, C0

Thank you so much for dropping by!  I hope you get to enjoy a fabulous weekend!!

Happy Stamping!

__________________________________________________________________________

StampsParty Time (Power Poppy)
Paper:  X-Press It, Autumn (Carta Bella)
Ink:  Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Dies:  Stitched Rounded Rectangle (Die-Namics), Stitched Rectangle (Waltzingmouse)
Accessories:  Copics, Enamel Dots 

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous and scrumptious all at once! I adore the colors you used, the cake, the banner and the DP beneath. All so pretty! Happy Birthday, Julie! :)

Ann said...

Super cute, what a fun birthday set.

Shelly said...

Such a SWEET card!

Camille Short said...

Creative!

Barbara said...

Love the fall colors on this card. You have really captured the fall Birthday. We have had great weather here in Wisconsin too, until today. We got hit with winds and 34 degrees. I wil not be out walking. Th aks for the heads up on Julie's birthday, I'll be sure to pop over to wish her a great one.

Leslie Miller said...

Fun, bright, and pretty! I love the paper pieced banner and the stripedy borders. So cute! Enjoy your fall!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Tosh, what a gorgeous birthday card for our amazing Julie! She's a real sweetheart and will surely love this beauty! Wow, I sure love the crispness of this card and lots of white space. Really makes this beautifully colored cake pop, and I love the paper-pieced banner that you've fussy cut! Beautifully done with great DP! Hugs, sweet friend, and enjoy those cooler temps! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs