Friday, April 15, 2016

Flowers, Always with Power Poppy



Hello Friends!!  Once again Friday has zoomed in upon us.  I'm not complaining though.  I love weekends, and I get to share another Power Poppy creation with you.  Today I used a digital image, Flowers, Always, along with a sentiment from the clear set Dynamic Duos: Peonies and Tulips.  It was easy to curve to fit in the banner I wanted to use.

http://powerpoppy.blogspot.com/2016/04/birthday-sale-april-power-spark.html
Have you had an opportunity to try this month's Power and Spark Challenge?  If not, you still have time, and Christine has given us an awesome creative one to conquer!  We are to use only 3 colors.  I chose Turquoise, Lime Green, and White.  Now, I realize I didn't use a white Copic, but I did use a Quickie Glue Pen to fill in the white spaces on my image and added glitter.  I'm so hoping that counts!  I also added a couple of enamel hearts and diecut a variety of shapes to finish it off.

Copics:  BG02, YG25





That's sums up my creation.  Be sure to stop by the Power Poppy Blog, if you haven't already, because Marcella has yet another FABULOUS digi that you're going to have to have!!  Just sayin'...

Thanks for dropping by!!

  Happy Stamping!!
__________________________________________________________________________

Paper:  X-Press It, Bazzill
Ink:  Printer, Onyx Black (Versafine)
Dies:  Elegant Ovals, Labels 11 and Ribbon Banners (Spellbinders), Double Stitched Oval (Die-namics)
Accessories:  Copics, Embossing Folder (We R Memory Keepers), Quickie Glue Pen, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter (SU!), Enamel Hearts (Chickaniddy) 

6 comments:

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Tosh, how beautiful, and I LOVE this image in the three colors -- and the sparkle is gorgeous! I absollutely love the shape and the quilted embossing folder for some really nice texture, and I love the decorative oval die with the double-stitched die inside with lovely matting! Stunning coloring combination. Yes, the weekend is here, and enjoy it, sweet friend! Hugs!

Leslie Miller said...

Love, love, LOVE this, Tosh, with the quilted background and all the glitter layered on! So pretty with the card shape, the banner, and those tiny hearts are so sweet! Fabulous colors. I almost think this image is better with limited colors. You did a fabulous job with the challenge!

Teresa Doyle said...

This is really pretty Tosh, you have done a great job here.

Davi said...

Thi is SO pretty, love the shape and the pretty springy feel with the green and aqua :)

Lenoria said...

Tosh, this is a beautiful card! There isn't much I can say that hasn't already been said above, it is just gorgeous!!

JD/ Jill said...

Such a pretty card! I really like the design and shape of it. You have inspired me to try a shaped card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs