Friday, March 4, 2016

Do things that matter to your heart ~ Power Poppy



http://powerpoppy.blogspot.com/
It's Friday!!!!!! And y'all know what that means....I have a Power Poppy card to share!  And, since it's the beginning of the month, we have a new Power and Spark Challenge.  Stacy has designed a "Peek-a-boo" sketch for you to try and it's super fun.

I decided to make my cutouts shakers and used the Power Poppy Folk Heart set for my inserts.  I colored all the images with Copics, embossed the main panel, and added some felt flowers and leaves that I made using a variety of Spellbinders dies.  I also framed the circles with some diecuts as well as some cream pearls that I added with a Perlen-Pen (Viva Decor).  Lastly I splashed a few sequins around.  Below you'll find some close-ups of each circle cutout.



I also added some white dots, around the heart and along the fingers of the glove, using a White Signo Gel Pen.


I was inspired by the way Leslie colored her leaves found HERE.


That's it for my post today everyone.  Be sure to check out the following Bloom Brigade Blogs for some more inspiration.  And check the Power Poppy Blog tomorrow for a brand new Digi Release.  It's a real beauty!!


CopicsHand ~ BG09, BG05, BG01 Leaves ~ YG17, YG13, E47 Heart ~ R29, R24, R21 Flowers ~ Y08

Thank you dearly for stopping by!!  I hope you have a fantastic weekend!!

   Happy Stamping!
______________________________________________________________________________

StampsFolk Heart (Power Poppy)
Paper:  X-Press It, Kraft and White (PTI)
Ink:  Tuxedo Black (Memento), Antique Linen (Ranger Distress)
Dies:  Standard Circles, Petite Circles Scalloped, Bitty Blossoms (Spellbinders)
Accessories:  Copics, Sequins (Pretty Pink Posh), Felt, Button (PTI), Twine, Embossing Folder, Cream Perlen-Pen (Viva Decor), Dimensional Tape, Sewing Machine 

8 comments:

Gab said...

WOW! That is such a great card. Just love the shaker idea! Your colouring is superb and all your little details are just beautiful

Davi said...

What a beautiful and fun card! Love the way you framed each shaker, the dots and pretty flowers :)

Barbara said...

Love this technique and how your designed your card. I really love the sentiment.

ChristineCreations said...

The shakers are so fun Tosh! I love those little felt flowers too, and the pretty little framing around all the windows too. So sweet!

Conniecrafter said...

Very cool design for smaller stamps and cool coloring of them too!

Stacy Morgan said...

Shabby chic with the cool shakers girlie. What a fun and cute job on the sketch. Great job.

Kathy Jones said...

SQUEE!!! Tosh, this is AWESOME!! So many fabby details to look at and all three windows are shakers?!!! How Totally Cool is that!! You Rocked this sketch!! :)

CherylQuilts said...

Wowzer, Tosh, this is gorgeous! This is an amazing creation, and I could look at it for hours with all the amazing details and elements in this card. It's a masterpiece! I love the sketch and how you've made a shaker card and the beautiful and feminine felt flowers - ah! Simply stunning! Hugs, sweet friend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs