Friday, November 20, 2015

A Power Poppy Partridge in a Pear Tree


Hello folks!!  Power Poppy released a new digital image on the 15th called Partridge in a Pear Tree.  Isn't it just super charming?  I decided I wanted my decorations a "bit" sparkly, so I glittered up the pears with Latte Opaque Micro Fine Glitter by Glitter Ritz, the ornaments with some red glitter, and the Partridge, along with the leaves, has a touch of Prisma Glitter by Hero Arts.  The rest is colored with Copics. 

http://powerpoppy.blogspot.com/2015/11/weve-got-winner-and-all-new-challenge.html


We'd love to have you join us for our Power Poppy Power and Spark Challenge too.  You still have time, and all you have to do is embellish to your hearts content.  I added glitter, a few Dew Drops, and a Gold Leafed border.








CopicsPartridge ~ BG49, BG45, BG10, T7, T5, T0 Teapot ~ R59, R37, R35, R32, R30, E35, E31 Leaves ~ YG97, YG95, YG01, E35 Branches ~ E79, E77, E74 Pear ~ Y21, Y11, E50

That's it for my project today y'all!!  Thank you so much for dropping by.  Be sure to check out what the following Bloom Brigaders have to share though.  They're always full of inspiration!

_________________________________________________________________________

StampsPartridge in a Pear Tree (Power Poppy)
Paper:  X-Press It
Ink:  Printer
Die: Circle LR0112 (Marianne Design)
Accessories:  Copics, Glitter, Gold Leafing Pen (Krylon), Dew Drops 

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, have a fabulous day! I enjoy checking out your blog, your cards are gorgeous. Mary L Schreiber

Leslie Miller said...

Wow! Love all the glitter and glitz! It looks fabulous, Tosh! And a very happy birthday to you. Enjoy your weekend in the wild!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Tosh, seeing the glitter on "ornaments," pears and leaves is beautiful! It must be more fabulous in real life. I love the colors of the teapot and partridge and really love the gold border with the scallop base. Stunning card, and I wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY and hope you all have a wonderful day and carry it through the ENTIRE weekend! It's so neat that you have Julie as your birthday twin. Cindy Lawrence and I are birthday twins! Hugs, sweet friend, and thanks for blessing me so!

Julie Koerber said...

How fun and glitzy Ms. Tosh! I bet this sparkles even more in real life! Hope you are enjoying your special day! Have a s'more for me and know I am sending virtual birthday hugs! :-)

Karen W said...

Happy Birthday, have a fabulous day, great card also!!!

Late Blooming said...

Pretty special card. Happy Birthday to you

Barb said...

Tosha! Your card is sooo pretty and I am lovin' all that sparkle! Those pears are the BEST!

Barb said...

Happy Birthday to you! I hope you had a wonderful day!

JoAnn said...

Pretty card.
Happy Birthday Tosh.

Barbara said...

Beautiful work, love the sparkling pears. Quite a wonderful,design to play with. Oh, and I hear that a you are having a birthday. Happy Birthday!

Stacy Morgan said...

Very pretty and sparkly pears. I like the elegant feel.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs