Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Waltzingmouse March Release Previews ~ Day 2



Welcome to Day 2 of the Waltzingmouse Stamps Previews.
Have you noticed the popularity of ombre fabrics and textiles lately?  Super fun.  So I thought I'd play around with it today using today's featured set: Folk Art Labels No. 25




I also like the color combo of gray with Oasis Green and thought these medallions would make a pretty color pattern. 
Here's a list of the others sharing some inspiration with this super fun set:




________________________________________________________________

Ombre Birthday
Stamps:  Folk Art Labels No. 25 (Waltzingmouse)
Paper:  White (PTI)
Ink:  Pink Grapefruit, Persimmon and Mango Madness (VersaMagic)

Mini ~ Medallion Birthday
Stamps:  Folk Art Labels No. 25 (Waltzingmouse)
Paper:  White (PTI)
Ink:  Oasis Green (Versa Magic), Smokey Gray (Versafine)
Accessories:  Die ~ Antique Frame and Accents (Spellbinders), Beehive Blossom Flower (Wild Orchid Crafts), Seam Binding Ribbon, Lace (Webster's Pages), Rhinestones (Pizzazz Aplenty), Border Punch (EK Success), Scor-Buddy

17 comments:

Pauline said...

What a beautiful stamped background, in these gorgeous colours. Two very beautiful cards!

Cassie_lu said...

both cards look amazing and I am totally loving the ombre effect on the first one. The looks just as great with the use of three colors.

Julia Aston said...

wonderful background stamping designs on both cards Tosh!

Bumblebee said...

Such beautiful cards! This is what stamping is all about!

Ravengirl said...

Wow, love the gradient color look on the teardrop shape! It's beautiful!

Jen Cuthbertson said...

Love the ombre and what you've done with those little medallions! Super job!

Deborah Frings said...

Absolutely gorgeous - these stamps do make the most wonderful backgrounds! Love the gradient shading on the first card!

Ruth S said...

Wow - these are gorgeous Tosha! I love the ombre style... very clever! Rx

Linda Beeson said...

These are oh so pretty! LOVING the patterns you created.

Becca Feeken said...

Wow Tosh, these are amazing! That ombre card is beyond cool! The shifting of the colors gives such movement. It's so cheerful it makes me smile!

Renee said...

Oh, Tosh these are both so incredibly gorgeous!
I love the graduated colors on the first one...
I played with that element for hours and didn't think of that...
I love it!! :)
But I am dying over the color combo and pattern on the 2nd card...
and that gorgeous bow...
I die! :)

Jo4Him said...

Cute cards; love the details. Thanks for sharing

Lagene said...

OOooo lovely cards!!!

Bonnie Garby said...

I love your cards today, especially the second one. That color combo and pretty ribbons really caught my eye!

Jean Martin said...

Oh my! I did not even think to try this!!!! Now I will!!!! Beautiful background stamping! :)

Vicki said...

This seems to be a set that lends itself to many different projects.

B said...

Fun use of the small pieces in the set!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs