Friday, March 30, 2012

Hoppy Easter Verve Release Hop




Verve's releasing a sweet little set just in time for Easter. It's called Hoppy Easter, and it has the sweetest little bunny, flower and sentiments. One lucky commenter will win this darling set too. All you have to do is leave a comment on the blogs before Sun. April 1, at 8:00 pm Eastern time, and you will be entered to win. You don't have to comment on every blog, but it does increase your chances. ;)

eta: I used this week's Viva la Verve sketch as my inspiration

I stamped the flower 9x, colored it with copics, added rhinestones and glitter, then layered it with dimensional tape. I planted the flowers in a diecut Flower Pot (Spellbinders), along with some Sizzix diecut leaves and stems.


I stamped the "Easter Wishes" sentiment, with Smokey Gray Versafine, onto the larger Charming Banner dies, folded it a bit, and added a couple of pearls.


And lastly, I paper pieced the darling bunny with dp from MME's "Be Happy" Follow Your Heart" line.


That's it for my card.

Be sure to visit the other girls' blogs to see how they can inspire with this sweet set. Here are the links:

Tosh <--- you are here ;)
Teresa

post signature

________________________________________________________

Stamps: Hoppy Easter (Verve)
Paper: Be Happy (Follow Your Heart My Mind's Eye), Vintage Cream (PTI)
Ink: Smokey Gray (Versafine), Pumice Stone (Ranger Distress)
Accessories: Charming Banner dies (Verve), Flower Pot, Floral Doily Motif, Classic Ric Rac, Classic Petal and Standard Circle dies (Spellbinders), Flowers & Branch and Branch with leaves dies (Sizzix), Pearls and Rhinestones (Pizzaz Aplenty), Small Exotic Butterfly die (Cheery Lynn Designs), Quickie Glue Pen, Glitter, Distrezz-it-All (Zutter), Sewing Machine

42 comments:

Mieke said...

Wow, love this card!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow - that bunny is so cute and I love that you paper pieced him! Great creation - TFS!

DonnaTheBwana said...

Such a sweet card-- and paper-piecing the bunny was a great touch!

wendy said...

WHOW gorgeous card..so many great and beautiful details!

Gregsgirl's crafty corner said...

simply gorgeous, love the soft color palette!

Wanda Cullen said...

Oh my word, I LOVE what you've done with this cute set! Great idea to have the flowers in a large pot with that adorable paper-pieced bunny...perfect spring/Easter card!

Peggy S from OH said...

Wow, great job! lov the flowers, the butterfly, and that cute bunny!

Cindi said...

Great card! Love the flowers and flower pot and your paper piecing on this bunny is fantastic!

Debbie said...

Your card is precious!

Marisa said...

Simply fabulous, Tosh!! Love the flower pot with the flowers and that paper pieced bunny is adorable.

Runs with Scissors said...

First, I'd like to say I love this card. Your paper, your style. Love it, love it. Second, this is my first blog hop and I'm so glad I did. I am now a follower of your lovely cards. Thanks!

Miriam Prantner said...

Wow! This is just stunning! Fabulous piecing and those flowers are just amazing! GORGEOUS!

scrappingnana said...

Very pretty. Love all the luscious details and the sweet paper pieced bunny. TFS

Tara said...

Wow! Stunning card. Love all the details and the vintage look.

Amber Hight said...

I *adore* this card, Tosh! I love the little planter you created and all the fun details, I could just stare at it all day:)

Tricia T said...

Your paper piecing is exquisite! And those amazing flowers... what a beautiful card!

Queen Mary said...

Beautiful card Tosh! Love the little bow tie~

Darlene Gabriel said...

This is beautiful. So soft.Beautiful paper piecing on the bunny. Your flowers are gorgeous. I like the dimension you've added to the sentiment tag.

Lillian Child said...

Tosha, this is so pretty. I've even added it to my Pinterest board. Had to share your creativity with my followers. LOVE LOVE LOVE the papers you chose to paper piece the bunny with, and that flower pot ... oh my goodness. Can you tell I REALLY like your creativity????!!!

Janelle Stollfus said...

That pot on the card is such a great idea! Super sweet colors and paper pieced bunny!

Ravengirl said...

Very cute! I love how you have the bunny paper pieced!

Carolyn King said...

totally gorgeous tosh! you never cease to inspire me!

Vickie Z said...

Fabulous card!!,love the flowers in that pot and adorable bunny!!! Bling is wonderful!!!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

OMG! All the details! The colors! Just beautiful!

Sue D said...

Sweet card--I like the flowers and the paper pieced bunny.

Amy Sheffer said...

Amazing, Tosh! You are a creative genius! Love the flower pot idea!

Karen Day said...

I love that little paper pieced bunny!

ScrappyKsue said...

OO that is so pretty!

~ Jo ~ said...

Oh this card is so adorable! I just love that bunny!

Gerri K said...

Tosh, this card is Beautiful!! I love the paper pieced bunny!!!

irishgalkelly said...

Hi Tosh! Such a beautiful and sweet card! The flowers are gorgeous with all the layers and the paper pieced bunny is so sweet.

Nicole said...

So cute, Tosh! Love the mixed pp for the bunny, and that you added in the vase of flowers. Lovely soft look.

Jackie B said...

I love all the demention you achieved in your card. The layers of flowers and papers fit so well together. Your bunny is just adorable too.

LoveSnailMail said...

Darling card! Always love your clever ideas!

LoveSnailMail said...

Darling card! Always love your clever ideas!

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

What a gorgeous card! This is stunningly sweet && beautiful!

Christine said...

The bunny stamp is adorable, and your card is a wonderful combination of cute and chic!

Lisa Lynn said...

I just love your intricate and detailed card. The stamp set is simple, but my first response when I saw your card was "WOW!".

Pet73 said...

What a unique easter card! Gorgeous!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

WOW, Tosh! This is amazing! I love the soft, sweet colors and what you did with those flowers! Just gorgeous!

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

So sweet and beautiful, Tosh! Easter blessings to you!

Conniecrafter said...

Oh my is that ever darling, love the little bunny and your flowers look terrific, the layering really makes all the difference!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs