Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Boo!

Wow! I can't believe it's Thursday already. The day almost snuck up on me! Since it is Thursday, I have a CCEE Stampers challenge card to share with you today. Cindy has challenged us to make a circle card, and stitching has to be included. You don't have to tell me twice. :) I love circle cards, and I love sewing on them. So, I used Wednesday's, Splitcoast Stampers sketch 349, as my starting point, along with the cutest "witch" ever from the Waltzingmouse Stamps set Cicely at Halloween. Isn't she adorable? I paper pieced her with some fun Fancy Pants dp called Oct. 31. I love the turquoise with the smokey gray.

I made the spiderweb bg with an Inverted Scallop die by Spellbinders, and a white Souffle pen, and added some Baker's Twinery twine that I got as a Thank you in my Eclectic Paperie order. Thanks Daisy!! :) I also added a sweet little PTI button and some bats that were made with a Martha Stewart corner punch.

That's it...be sure to check out what the other girls have to share today. We'd love to see your circle cards too. Head on over to the CCEE Stampers blog for all the deets.

Thanks for dropping by!
Happy Stamping!

post signature



____________________________________________________

Supplies
Stamps: Cicely at Halloween (Waltzingmouse)
Paper: Smokey Gray (PTI), Oct. 31 (Fancy Pants)
Ink: Onyx Black (Versafine), Black Soot (Ranger Distress)
Accessories: Inverted Scalloped Circle, Standard Scalloped Circle, Standard Circle dies (Spellbinders), White Souffle Pen, Baker's Twine (Twinery), Button (PTI), Bats (MS Punch), Sewing Machine

9 comments:

StampOwl said...

this is gorgeous Tosh

Wanda Cullen said...

This is just the cutest Halloween card ever!! I'm lucky to stitch well in a straight line...a circle would have me crazy - lol!

Joanne (jojot) said...

She's backkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!! Yeah.....and with such a sweet little round and fun Halloween treat for the eyes....how very cute

kksb said...

I left a comment on SCS, but since your card is sooo fantastic I couldn't resist the chance to tell you again that I think your card is the BEST! Colors great yes yes yes, stitching....marvelous and your web in the inverted circle....Incredible. Thanks for sharing your masterful creations with all of us.

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

This has got to be the most "beautifulest" Halloween card I've ever seen, Tosh! Your sewing is perfection!

Vickie Z said...

Fabulous card! Love that image... I believe it just made its' way to my house!! The dp with black/turquoise is wonderful!,

LaurieJ said...

Absolutely fabulous! I'm going to tuck this card away for future inspiration! Love how you created the spiderweb. And I just ordered Cicely a couple days ago - the mail can't get here fast enough.

bethann said...

sooooo cute. love this and any shade of blue has my heart going pitter patter

Niki Estes said...

Tosh, this is so cute! I love the colors!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs