Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Chillin' Penguins



Oh was this a fun card to make!! I used stamps and products from a variety of companies!! I love mixing it up!! I made this for the sketch challenge on SCS found here: Sketch
The background stamp can be found at the Rubbernecker Stamp Company!! Love, love, love this bg!! I've used it a lot!! I did something differently this time though!! I inked it up with versamark...okay, nothing new....but then I embossed it with scented embossing powder from Cornish Heritage Farms!! Oh my goodness!! Do not do this at night!! Talk about craving coffee....oh, forgot to mention the scent *coffee and cream*! NUM!!! But I've got super willpower!! Not!! I just don't want to be up all night. *grin*

Okay, movin' on!! I stamped the dotted bg with another Rubbernecker bg!! Love those dots!!
The snowflakes By Papertrey, were stamped with Stampin' Up bashful blue on bashful blue, and then coated with ultrafine crystal glitter and my Sakura Quickie Glue Pen!
The penguins were colored with copics after being stamped with Tim Holtz Black Soot Distress Ink. and are from Denami
Chillin' was stamped with Tim Holtz Walnut Stain Distress Ink, and all the panels were sponged with Tim Holtz Tea Dye and Walnut Stain Distress Ink!
The ribbon is from my dear friend Frances Byrne (StampOwl) I think she got it from Hanna Stamps. I sure love it.

5 comments:

StampOwl said...

this is just totally adorable Tosh!

Have you done anything to your colors of your layout ... you might wanna know that it is a little hard to read all your links you created as they look very dark against the dark background you have.

SmilynStef said...

So glad to find your blog ... love how you put your circles in an arch ... adorable card.

Carolyn King said...

totally awesome tosh! love every last detail of this gem!

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas said...

I know I posted on SC...but I really, really love this card..Such adorable details, and too cute for words!

Jen said...

Wow I am so glad that I came across your blog. I found it from a card you posted on SCS. I definitely am marking this on my google reader. Thanks for sharing, you are very artistic

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs