Friday, May 12, 2017

Delft Flowers Always ~ Power Poppy



Happy Friday y'all!!  I have a very, and I mean V-E-R-Y Clean And Simple (CAS) Power Poppy card to share with you today.  My Mother-in-Law is Dutch, so I thought it would be nice to make a card with a Delft theme.  This was super easy to do.  I just used Word to open up my Flowers, Always digital image, recolored it blue, resized it, printed it out and diecut it.  I stamped the sentiment (from  Dynamic Duos: Peonies and Tulips), with Onxy Black Versafine ink using my Misti.  Perfect placement every time!  Lastly I added some sparkle and dimension using some Fresh Snowfall Glitter Accents by Nuvo.

That's it.  Easy-Peasy!!




Here's a close-up so you can see the Glitter Accents dimension better.


Power Poppy is having a sale, in honor of Mother's Day, so be sure to take advantage of this!!!  Check it out HERE!!
And Power Poppy has some new fun things happening!!  Click Here to find out more!!

For some more inspiration, check out the following Bloom Brigaders:
 
Thanks a bunch for dropping by.  I hope you have a delightful weekend.

For those of you celebrating Mother's Day, I hope you have a happy and blessed one.  It's always a day of mixed emotions for me.  I am so blessed to be a mom to two treasured children and a Mother-in-law to the best Daughter-in-law one could ask for.  However, I lost my mom to cancer 22 1/2 years ago, and still miss her terribly.  Although I'm happy for her, because she is with the Lord, the void she left behind is a great one.

I didn't write this for any sympathy, I only wanted to include it because I know this can be a hard weekend for those who don't have good memories of their moms, or those who are enduring a loss of or illness of their mother.  So I pray you get to enjoy some peace and blessings during the days leading up to Mother's Day (which in my opinion can be the hardest), and the day itself.

Happy Stamping y'all!!!
______________________________________________________________

Paper:  X-Press It, Bazzill
Ink:  Printer, Onyx Black (Versafine)
Dies:  Scallop Borders (Pretty Pink Posh), Stitched Rectangles (Waltzingmouse)
Accessories:  Fresh Snowfall Glitter Accents (Nuvo) 

5 comments:

Stacy Morgan said...

So clean and crisp Tosh. I like the scalloped edge and the glitter is a nice touch.

Allison Cope said...

So, so pretty Tosha! Love the blue outline with the added sparkle to the design. So very beautiful!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, sweet Tosh, what a gorgeous CAS card that is so perfect! I love the delft colors and feel, and I was just looking at this image and some cards I was making quite similar to this one. They also make great note card sets for gifts. Your MIL will love it. And, yes, I lost my mom to cancer coming up on 23 years ago (my heart still yearns for her, and I'm so thankful she is with the Lord now and that I'll see her again...with my dad). It is a hard day for some for so many reasons, but we praise God for moms and dads and celebrate moms this weekend with joy! Hugs, sweet friend, and happy Mother's Day! xoxo

Donna Ellis said...

Gosh, such a lovely, elegant, gorgeous way to feature this amazing image. Love your pretty masterpiece!

Ann said...

Clean and perfect! I can relate to many of the things you shared in your post about loss. I will be praying for you Tosh. May your loving memories of your mother and the loving arms of our Father God get you through mothers day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs