Friday, January 20, 2017

Sweet Pea Show ~ Power Poppy


http://powerpoppy.blogspot.com/
Hello, hello, hello!!!  Friday has arrived!!!  And that means it's time to share some fabulous Power Poppy creations.  And today...be still my heart!!  Marcella has designed an absolutely delightful Sweet Pea image that has stolen my heart!!  I needed four cards for four very special ladies this weekend, so I decided to print this new digital Power Poppy image, called Sweet Pea Show, four times in two different sizes and diecut different pieces of it.

Now, my color combination has no rhyme or reason to it, and I'm sorry for that.  I decided to color the images, and then I chose the papers that best coordinated with my coloring.  So, they aren't cohesive.  The sentiments were all embossed and are from two different Power Poppy Clear sets:  Dynamic Duos: Peonies and Tulips and Simply Camellias.

 
I punched a butterfly for this one and colored it with the same Copics as the flowers.  The center of the butterfly was made using Ebony Black Gloss Crystal drops with a bit of black glitter sprinkled over it while wet.


 
I added different Nuvo Crystal drops in various patterns and colors to each card.


For the "You're Simply Sweet" card, I also clear embossed the entire diecut piece to coordinate with the embossed dp I used from Kaisercraft.



Copics: Sweet Peas Plum ~ BV08, BV04, BV02, BV01 Magenta ~ V17, V15, V12, V01 Tape ~ T6, T4, T2, T0 Fuschia ~ RV34, RV32, RV10 Turquoise ~ B04, B02, B00 Leaves/Stems ~ G29, G46, G24, G20, YG01


For some more Power Poppy inspiration, check out the following Bloom Brigaders:
Whew...that's finally it for today.  Thank you so much for dropping by!!

 Happy Stamping!
_______________________________________________________________________

Paper:  X-Press It, White and Smokey Gray (PTI), Old World Travel (Carta Bella), Fairy Dust and Ooh La La (Kaisercraft), Pages of Sweet Moments (BoBunny)
Ink:  Printer, Versamark
Dies:  Stitched Dot Instant Photo Frame (Jillian Vance Design)
Accessories:  Copics, Border Punch (EK Success), White Embossing Powder (Ranger), Glossy Black, Glitter Drops and Ivory Seashell Crystal Drops (Nuvo) 

9 comments:

Annheidel said...

Your sweet pea cards are gorgeous! I love all the colors and patterns.

Allison Cope said...

Holy canoly... not 1 but FOUR amazing cards! Wow Tosh - they're all so beautiful! I love that you used the same basic design but changed up the colours and lacy details! Stunning collection of cards!

Davi said...

FAbulous cards! Your coloring is awesome and each one so creative! Although purple is my favorite color I thing the black and white and blue one is my fav!!

Donna W said...

Love all your beautiful cards!

ChristineCreations said...

What a completely gorgeous set Tosh! You did such a beautiful card with each of these designs. So elegant and each with such gorgeous colouring too!

CherylQuilts said...

Wowza, Miss Tosh! I agree with Ally about the FOUR amazing cards! My mouth is still open in awe of their beauty! I love each and every one...and would be hard pressed to pick a favorite! WOW! I love your amazing coloring...yes, truly exquisite! And your layouts with the DP are perfect. Love the sweet little butterfly, the different bling, and the glitter and clear embossing! Wow, you really thought out of the box, my friend! LOVE...sighing still! Hugs, and I know you are all having a blast! xoxo

Stacy Morgan said...

Gorgeous gift set Tosh! I like the way they match in a way and the black framing is awesome. These are simply gorgeous!

Donna Ellis said...

How gorgeous these are, Tosh! Lovely coloring, and I especially enjoy your take on resizing and repositioning the digi image to create something new each time! The dlicate colors in your flowers are breath-taking! Fantastic! hugs, de

Camille Short said...

These are all so pretty - but that first card is my favorite!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs