Saturday, August 1, 2015

Power Poppy August Release Hop

It's here!!!!  Power Poppy's Color Me Grateful August Release is finally available for purchase!!  And I saved my favorite image for last!!  

Fall is my absolute favorite time of year, and I have a "pumpkin addiction".  I have way too many, yet I can't stop myself from purchasing some each year.  So when I saw this charming image (So Grateful) with a pumpkin floral arrangement sitting on a darling chair, I nearly swooned.  Yep....my all time favorite image I think.  Although Marcy does make it hard to choose a favorite.  

I colored the image with Copics and layered it upon some Core Impressions cardstock (Core'dinations) that I sanded to show the texture better.  I then layered the sentiment over the bottom corner and added a trio of pearls.  Another CAS card from me today, but I LOVE the happy colors!!  I'm so ready for Fall, and our Fall doesn't really come until November.  We're topping off the week at 106-108.  So not good.  So I'm thinking happy Fall thoughts right now.

Here's a link list of the Bloom Brigaders in case you haven't seen them all yet!!

CopicsChair: BG49, BG15, BG13, BG11, C5, C3 Pumpkin: YR07, YR04, YR00, YR27 Leaves: YG99, YG95, YG93, YG21 Dahlias:  R35, R32 Daisies:  Y38, Y17, Y08, C8, C0 Thistle: V17, V15, V12 Flowers: R35, Y38, Y08 Grass:  YG07, YG05, YG67, E43, E44

Thank you so much for visiting this week!  I hope you've enjoyed all the peeks!!  Be sure to stop by Power Poppy for all the new Color Me Grateful sets!!

    Happy Stamping!
_______________________________________________________________

StampsSo Grateful (Power Poppy)
Paper:  Core Impressions (Core'dinations), X-Press It Blending, Smokey Shadow (PTI)
Dies:  Stitched Rectangles (Waltzingmouse)
Accessories:  Copics, Pearls (Pizzazz Aplenty) 

7 comments:

Teresa Doyle said...

Tosha, your card is gorgeous! I couldn't pick a fav. before but now I AM leaning toward So Grateful... TFS!

Dolores Raml said...

Gorgeous card, wish I had the whole chair arrangement on my deck.

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Tosha, this is gorgeous, and this chair is amazing! I just LOVE the color, and it really makes the pumpkin and flowers pop! I do love this CAS layout with the sanded paper, and what a beautiful matting shade. Stunning card...and I agree with Teresa that this card makes me lean toward the So Grateful set. But, I love them all...always do! Hugs, sweet friend...and praying for some relief of the awful heat!!

Barb said...

Your card is absolutely gorgeous, Tosha! I love the color you've used for the chair, too. Thank you again for including the Copic colors you used.

We seem to be cut from the same cloth...I have a SERIOUS pumpkin addiction, too! I really could decorate with them all year round. Fall is my favorite season as well and I am looking forward to it! It's over 100 degrees in my neck of the woods,too. Ack!

Conniecrafter said...

very pretty coloring, like how you tied in the color of the chair with the background!

Stacy Morgan said...

So pretty! I like your crisp and clean feeling to this Tosh!

Katie Sims said...

Ha ha....I love fall too....my house is actually done in a lot of fall colors just so I can enjoy it year round! :) I love how you have colored up this beautiful image....that pumpkin is adorable and with your blue chair and background paper, it really pops! Just lovely, Tosh! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs