Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Waltzingmouse Stamps May Release Preview ~ Day 1

For my Power Poppy post, click HERE.


Hello Waltzingmouse friends!!  I have some super fun themed goodies to share with you the next few days and I can't wait for you to see what Claire has up her sleeve for this month.  We have new stamps and dies to show you and, being a die-aholic, this is a dream release for me.  Today we're just sharing the new stamp set though, called Tag Collection 1.  And it has the perfect sentiments for whatever gift or tag you need it to attach to.



I made a sweet little bag using my We R Memory Keepers Gift Bag Punch Board, and attached this darling little sentiment using the Spellbinders die Medallion 2.   The sentiment was colored with Copics, cut out and mounted onto the tag with dimensional tape.  See the little hearts where the handle is attached to?  Just a sneak peek of one little part of the dies being previewed in the next couple of days.  I finished the little tag off with a charming tassel, and voila...a perfect little gift for Mother's Day, or any friend you have an occasion to share with.



My next two cards use two sentiments from the Tags Collection 1 set.  I decided to make a clean and simple card using some primary colors and dry embossing to give it a masculine look.  But I wanted to try a monochromatic or Ombre style too.  Thus, this next card.


Here's a list of the gals hopping along today with inspirational samples you just have to see:


That's it from me today.

Heads up:  Stop by the Waltzingmouse Team Talk Blog.  I shared some sweet little CAS tags there a few hours ago.  I made them for a Breast Cancer Research Fund Raiser.   Don't forget to stop by tomorrow.  I have a fun Holiday card to share with you.
Happy Stamping my friends!
_________________________________________________________

Stamps:  Tag Collection 1 (Waltzingmouse Stamps)
Paper:  White, Kraft and Black (PTI), Bazzill
Ink:  Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Accessories:  Gift Bag Punch Board (We R Memory Keepers), Copics, Medallion 2 die (Spellbinders), Corner Rounder Punch, Twine, Enamel Dots (Teresa Collins), Mini-staples (Tim Holtz), Embossing Folders (Sizzix and Cuttlebug)

7 comments:

Julia Aston said...

Wonderful bright splashes of color on all three of your projects today Tosh! I love how you colored the sentiments to highlight them on your cute gift bag tag!

Jill Norwood said...

Wonderful projects! Loving these tag images!

Deborah Frings said...

I think the little tag on the bag is fab, great ornate frame. The clean, simple card are just super - both colourways are great!

Jeanne J. said...

Love those bold beautiful banners!

Vickie Z said...

Love the color on neutral backgrounds.....makes the sentiments shine!!

Jen Cuthbertson said...

Just love those cards and the tag is fabulous with the little tassel! Great job!

Sue D said...

wonderful colors on your creations.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs