Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Mojo Birthday Wishes


I tell ya, I'm so in love with Verve!! The images can stand by themselves, can be used as background, and are super fun to combine with creative decorative papers. I also love sketch challenges, especially when I want a card to come together quickly. I combined this weeks Mojo Monday sketch 170, with a sentiment and paper pieced bird from Verve's Wordy Bird set, along with dp from MME's Fine and Dandy True Blue paper pad. Of course, a card of mine isn't complete without some Spellbinders' dies, so I used the Mega Oval and Mega Scalloped Oval with Labels 14 as it's base. The sun was made with Circle and Inverted Circle Nestabilities dies. Lastly I added some lace, sewing, some Zva Creative Rhinestones, and a Martha Stewart border punch. Oh, and all the edges were ink distressed with Bundled Sage Ranger Distress Ink.

Are you ready for Christmas? I can't wait!! We're counting down the days!!
Happy Stamping my friends!
Tosh

Stamps: Wordy Birds (Verve)
Paper: White (PTI), Birchtone Dark (Prism), Fine and Dandy True Blue (MME)
Ink: Onxy Black (Versafine), Bundled Sage (Ranger Distress)
Accessories: Labels 14, Mega Oval and Scalloped Oval, Circle, Inverted Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Rhinestones (Zva Creative), Border Punch (Martha Stewart), Sewing Machine, Lace

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Sistah! Too cute! I love it all! Verve..da bestest! Hugs.....

Jessica said...

This is fabulous, love the banner and the bird and I agree Verve is AWESOME.

Maureen said...

oh, that paper pieced birdie is the cutest!!! I love mixing Verve sets too...so many options, not enough time!! :)

Jackie Pedro said...

This is so cute and cheery, Tosh!! I love it!!

Noor Nahdi said...

That is so adorable Tosha!!! Keep inspiring:):)

Jerri Jimenez said...

Totally adorable Tosha!

Tanya said...

This is darling! I love Verve!

Conniecrafter said...

very cute, so love your idea for the sun!!

Lou Mac said...

I love your interpretation of the sketch - just genuius!!

Lou Mac. xo

Yvonne Hagane said...

Another perfectly designed beauty!
Hope you`ll have a christmas filled with joy!
Hugs.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is just darling, Tosh! Love what you did with these papers (I'm still hoarding mine!!! LOL) and the sunshine and sweet little birdy totally make me smile! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

Teresa Kline said...

this is precious Tosh, I adore the papers and that sun..soooo sweet!

enjoy *~*

Linda Carson said...

Oh that's just delightful!

Michele Kovack said...

I adore this card! Love all the stitching and the sun peeking from behind! Happy holidays!

Carolyn King said...

love this happy card. Merry Christmas girlfriend. xo!

Joan Ervin said...

Ooooh, how cute...such a gorgeous design with the bird and beautiful papers...love the banner, too!!!

Rose Ann said...

That is such a sweet little pieced bird, Tosh...and I love all of the pretty papers you've used!! Adorable card!!

Maria Matter said...

Beautiful Tosha!! love the papers and that sweet tweet!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs