Thursday, July 29, 2010

CCEE Stamper's Sketch Challenge

It's Thursday, and time for another CCEE sketch challenge. Before I get buzzed, which I know is coming!! :o( I do realize I left out the flowers. I forgot about the twist. I know, shame, shame, shame. But if you click on the photo, you can see that there appears to be flowers in the dp. Hopefully that saves me. And, I'm hoping the fact that I made this card for the very person who designed this sketch, might help too. Joanne loves lighthouses, and I thought this JustRite image from the By the Sea set, with the "Friends" senitment from the JR set Cherish the Memories, would be perfect.

The lighthouse is watercolored with Tombows, and I added some Frosted Lace stickles to the beams emanating from the light. The dp is Le Chateau and along with the Rhinestones, is by Kaisercraft.


I scored a double line above the EK Success border, and added some glitter to the negative lines. My SIL shared that clever idea with me while visiting from out of state this summer. Thanks Cheryl!! :o)

That sums up my card for today. Now, we'd love to have you join us in this challenge. It's always fun to see how stamper's interpret sketches and challenges. Head on over to the CCEE Stamper's Blog for all the details.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Happy Stamping!
Tosh

12 comments:

StampOwl said...

Well at least you played LOL ... flower or not ... I am not gonna buzz .... am expecting it myself LOL. This is fabulous btw!

Francie G. said...

No buzzer! I can see the flowers in the dp! This is fabulous! Love the way you framed the beautiful lighthouse!

slbt17 said...

beautiful Tosh!
Sandra

dpkennedy said...

This is just beautiful Tosh! I see the flowers, really I do!

Cindy Haffner said...

It.s PERFECT Tosh, flowers or not!!! I LOVE it!!

Janie Printz said...

This is a GORGEOUS card I don't think it needed flowers !!!
Love the woven papers, what a GREAT idea !!!
Hugs, Janie

Joanne (jojot) said...

I'm not buzzin....how could I when you made a lighthouse card.....a lighthouse is kind of the flower of the sea....it rises out of the water and shines its light on the world.....and most lighthouse keepers had gardens, so I am sure there is a flower there somewhere.......

I am so pleased that you played with us.....and wow....you knocked this sketch out of the park...fabulous

Davi said...

This is fabulous!! The great layers, the beautiful lighthouse and details are just wonderful!

Conniecrafter said...

so elegant looking, love the weaving of the strips!

Rose Ann said...

This is just gorgeous, Tosh!! I love the polka dots, weaved strips, and bit of bling!!

Leslie Miller said...

With or without flowers, it's beautiful! Love all the detail and dimension and the woven paper. Simply gorgeous, Tosh!

Melissa said...

I love all of your details here! Great job!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs