Sunday, March 9, 2008

Blush Feature


I love doing the Featured Stamper challenge on Splitcoast when I have an opportunity. This week parisotremba is featured! She has a gallery filled with adorable creations. I chose to case this one: papertrey flowers

Before I clicked on her card, the dp appeared to me to have brads running up the sides. It didn't, but it gave me the idea to add the brads to mine.

Changes: Colors, dp, Stamp image, added brads, sentiment charm instead of vellum, added piercing and ink distressing

This gorgeous stamp by Penny Black, and and paper by Memory Box, can be found at Stamper's Dream!!

Supplies:
Stamps: Penny black Blush
Paper: Memory Box Homespun, Bazzill, SU vanilla
Ink: Cameo Coral, Rose Red, Always Artichoke, Choc. chip, Ranger Frayed Burlap Distress Ink
Accessories: Blue Moon Heart and Soul Charm (found in jewelry section at Michaels), Mat Pack, piercing tool, sponge, Making Memories cord, scotch dimensional tape

3 comments:

carole (TruCarMa) said...

Gorgeous, of course you make EVERYTHING look gorgeous, Tosh! Okay, don't get your hopes too up, because it will probably be forever before I finish it and get it to you, but I saw something the other day that SCREAMED "Alter me for Tosha!!!" and I had to get it. Hee hee hee! (You know how evil I am, too, don't you?! It's sure to be kinda naughty... :) )

Jen said...

This is a very striking card. Love the color combo and your hardware

dpkennedy said...

Beautiful color combo. I love the brads! This is one of my favorite stamps!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs